Well it is that time of year where we celebrate before Christmas and give thanks for what we have, last December I decided to get back on the security horse and contribute and it has been one of the best experiences of my life. I decided to contribute with tools, information and get again involved with security and it has been a blast the main point for whish I'm so greatly grateful for have been:
- Becoming part of the Pauldotcom Crew
- Presenting and attending on my first Defcon
- Becoming a Developer in the Metasploit Framework
- Working with the Offensive-Security.org guys
- The feedback on my tools and this Blog
I do have to say this year has been a blast, some downfall but on what I proposed to my self it has been way way more than what I expected to achieve. Guys hard work does pay off, happy thanksgiving and have fun.